General introduction of Inbrit QC32-LHF
- Inbrit LED flood light (QC32-LHF) comes with modern design features and it is equipped with the newest modular LED design. The whole series’ lamps fixtures are made of 6063 anodized extruded aluminum, 200% faster heat conduction than ADC12 die-cast aluminum.
- Inbrit QC30-LOHF series are composed of separate AC LED flood light, light pole and anchor bolt.
Advantages of Inbrit QC32-LHF series:
- Excellent heat dissipation and anti-corrosion function
- Modular LED, higher efficiency than traditonal LED lamps
- Well-polished lamp angle, which helps to prevent the scratch during the installation.
- Uniform distribution of brightness.
Applications for Inbrit Solar QC32-LHF series:
Square/ Main Road / Government Project / Sports Ground/ Campus / Parking Lot
Detailed specification for each component
LED Flood Light
|Lamp Power Range||30W～300W|
|Input Voltage||AC 85~265V|
|LED Chip Brand||PHILIPS/EPISTAR|
|Color Rendering Index||> 75 (For CT 5000~6000K, other CTs will affect the CRI value)|
|Fixture Materials||6063 anodized extruded aluminum|
|Life Span||50,000 hours|
|Type||Octagonal or Conical|
|Galvanizing||Hot dip galvanized (average 100 micron)|
|Powder Coating||Customized powder coating color|
|Wind Resistance||Designed to with stand wind speed of 25m/s|
|Life Span||＞20 years|
|Bracket||Designed according to the upper diameter of the lighting pole, and the installation hole positions of led flood lights|
|Inbrit Solar can provide the bracket separately if clients already have the lighting poles.|
|Bolts and Nuts Material||Stainless Steel|
|Galvanizing||Cold dip galvanized process ( optional )|
|Features||Detachable, helping to save transport space and cost|