Sealed Gel Battery
- In sealed gel battery, the electrolyte is immobilized as gel. Generally, gel batteries have a longer service life and better cycle capacity than AGM batteries.
- Inbrit gel battery ( QC30-NCG ) is an ideal choice for solar street lights and off-grid solar systems.
- Inbrit only uses Grade-A cells with efficiency up to 18.5% achieved through modern production technology.
- Inbrit panels have perfect weak light performance ( morning, evening and cloudy days ) to ensure the working of solar street lights.
- Inbrit panels’ reliable quality guarantees the excellent function for solar street lights in harsh environment like desert or seaside.
- The developing technology allows us to make thin and light solar panels. Easier installation and helps to save transport costs.
- ABS engineering plastic
- IP67, nice waterproof function
- Mould pressing forming
- Various dimensions to be chosen, OEM service is also available
- Discharging efficiency up to 96%
- Wide range of output voltage, helping to be adjusted to different watts of LED lamps
- Three-period working mode, clients can set the working mode according to different need
- Adjust the power of loads automatically, according to the remaining power of the gel battery, helping to make the working time of solar street lights 90% longer than normal controllers